20101024

The Movement Minneapolis: Sit-Rep

Great training.

Good friends.

Trader Joe's.

Great shower in the hotel.

Raw and ready training facility.

Comfy rental car.

Trader Joe's!

Brock Lesnar got WORKED.

Adam Glass is lean and mean and smart.

Mike T Nelson is kind and funny and tall.

David Dellanave is the birthday boy and strong and fashionable.

Megan K is smooth and cool and great to be around.

Dave The Athlete Creator is a skilled dancer.  Possibly the only cat  to ever wear a goofy blazer to the club and have hot, hearty MN women check him out, and miss it, i have ever rolled out with.  He missed it while ATG was breaking his balls about not using social settings to exact sales training.   

Maryanne Garvin is my big sister from another Mister.  We miss Shicole, the other mother lover.

My physique transformation with regard to body-fat reduction and circumference tracking, has brought me to a floating frame of time in which i weight between 228 and 236 lbs.  I am happy with my fleshy exterior, and i have quantitative evidence that supports my changes.

My primary association to this quest is the reduction of painful sensation in my body, the decrease of effort in my lifts, and the resolution of stress.  I am, however, in apology for the sexual nature of these photos.  i took them for my one and speical girl and i am having them serve as my report for this week.  I plan to call this a closing of a stage which began possibly 22 moons ago, and have you know that i have no idea how many stages are to come nor how many could be clocked.

I expect to hang around 235 and be fully satisfied in that quantitative field.
I want to put up other numbers, barbell numbers and chinning numbers and other things, which are just as tasty for me to have chomped on, as the photos were this summer, while i trained to get out of pain, and resolve stress, and display what i have learned about function with a return to form.  A true restoration of lost physical function.  

http://www.movementminneapolis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment