20110129

I have a new website related exclusively to training!

Without even notifying me or asking what URL or domain name i would prefer, Movement Minneapolis owners/operators Adam T. Glass ["T" = Thor, T-Rex, The Man, etc.] and David Dellanave purchased www.authenticstrengthtrainer.com and surprised me with an email during the NHL All Star Fantasy Draft telling me to 'hurry up and change the password' and to enjoy the new Word Press site.

Many thanks mates.  I am very much looking forward to hanging and training come early March, when i visit Minneapolis for the Gym Movement level II & III education courses.

This blog will now serve as a page which houses 'hey look at my other site' posts and stream of thought not always related to training.  Like today's post.

"An English afternoon"
I visited my local comic shop today.  It was in between the rail station and the wine store, and, well, i had 20.00 smoldering in my pocket and my only brother's birthday coming up in a few weeks.  I purchased Alan Moore's "V" for Vendetta for Joseph Raymond Williams, born 1984.  And knowing his tastes [he works at a bookstore and is as paranoid as i am], he will enjoy it.

Yet before i wrap it in today's news and fork it over to him, i am going to read it.  And as i type this, "OK Computer" floats from my meager speakers, and some light snow has arrived, falling into the street and melting but dusting the huge piles of snow plowed here and there after Wednesday's two-pack of storms.  I have not had a bottle of wine to myself in quite sometime.  The last few times i imbibed i was sampling various brands of bourbon, which i have come to enjoy the taste of in the last few months.  Prior to having a glass of Blanton's after having my arm tattooed in November of 2008, i only knew of bourbon as the stuff i drank when i was in the service which mixed well with Cola and delivered me to an escapist state right quick.  These days i  can detect subtleties and notes less than obvious in brands such as Eagle Rare, Blanton's, Basil Hayden's and even Knob Creek.

Alas today is not a whiskey day.  With the metabolic flexibility testing i am running for the next week or so, my food intake is animal free or light animal matter, and before i enjoy an exact repeat of last night's evening meal, a glass or three while reading "V" For Vendetta sounded like a wonderful idea.  After Alan Moore's book i may activate "The Filth and The Fury", which is in wait on my DVR.

Looking back across the pond has long been a hobby of mine.  Today satisfies the urge and rewards the efforts of late, shoveling, selling training, etc.  Tales for those "who don't turn off the news", indeed.

Best,
Eric "Will" Williams
Ardmore, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment