20101103

Report

Team,
My home PC is buggin' out and i am not enabled to blog 'full quiver' from my iPhone. Please stay tuned as i will be posting my workout data and screaming client PRs as often as i can from the mobile device and the PC at Kettlebells 4 U.

My recent noteworthies:
Discovered the inverted crunch tests well.
Discovered that i can train guided by biofeedback in order to relive pain in the immediate sense, as well as the long term.
Discovered that the clean is precisely what my hips and spine and shoudlers desire as the speed and load feels as though it is uncorking my twisted set of bones.

My recent PRs
24kg kettlebll snatch Volume/Density in 10:00 block
[yes you read it i am testing/training kettlebell snatches again]

1 arm rows
Volume and Intensity on the same day

Barbell cleans full on Quality of Movement increases every day.  No effort, no pain, all gain.

See me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/authenticstrengthtraining

Major Rush, USMC/MT Police Department, RKC 2009
224 pounds bodyweight,
38 years old
Previous 1RM in conventional deadlift 350 lbs. [Sept 2010]
Today, 1445 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment